FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
FOR P.G Diploma In Translation
4. Verify all your details on the print copy of the form, if there is any mistake you can login to the system to update the form details
5. If you have to update the form, please login and then click on "Edit My Details" button and reach to the exact tab by clicking Save & Next, don't jump directly to the desired tab from the left panel.
6. After making necesarry editing, take the print out of the Application Form and pay the Fee at any SBI Branch. Please note the branch name, branch code, date of payment,and journal number
7. Visit the central university website again to fill the fee details after logging in into the system.
8. Make sure to enter fee details very carefully, after submission of fee details you won't be able to update any information.
- 1. Register with our system. click on "Register" link.
- 2. After registering successfully, Please login to the system through "Login" link.
- 3. After you sucessfully logged into the system you will be landed to "Submit Form" page, do the following
- a) Enter your Personal details, and click "Save & Next" then,
- b) Enter your Correspondance details, and click "Save & Next"then,
- c) Enter your Accedmic details, and click "Save & Next" and then,
d) Select the programme applying for,
and click on "Save & Next" then,
- e) Browse and upload your recent passport size photograph (50Kb maximum), and click"Save & Next"then,
- f) Click on the "Print My Application Form", and take print out of your
- You Can submit the fee online by clicking on the link Pay Application Fee link, if you want to pay the fee offline please submit the details in the I-Collect portal and take the
Print out of the fee challan generated after your submit the details in I-Collect Portal
- g) Keep the fee details screen empty in the first go.Submit only after depositing the fee at any SBI Branch.